So far this year I’ve given eight workshops or presentations relating to the GLAM Workbench, with probably a few more yet to come. Here’s the latest:
- Introducing the GLAM Workbench, presentation for the Griffith University Centre for Social and Cultural Research, Digital Humanities Seminar Series, 6 August 2021
- Exploring the GLAM Workbench (slides), presentation for the UTS Digital Histories Seminar Series, 8 July 2021
- The GLAM Workbench: A Labs approach?, presentation for the panel ‘Research use of web archives: A labs approach’, at the IIPC Web Archiving Conference, 15 June 2021
- Hands-on introduction to the GLAM Workbench, workshop for the Professional Historians Association of Victoria and Tasmania, 27 May 2021
- Exploring collections through the GLAM Workbench, keynote presentation for the XVIII Congrés d’Arxvística i Gestió de Documents de Catalunya, 11 May 2021
- Quick hacks and DIY data: Innovations for the discerning historian, presentation for AHA ECR digital skills seminar, 5 March 2021
You can view all the GLAM Workbench presentations here.